Friday, May 7, 2010

Pecha Kucha about Shakespeare

Yes- I am enough of an English nerd that I did a presentation about my buddy Willy Shakespeare in a class that had nothing to do with English. (Well, we did speak English...). And, yes, I am a dork enough that I enjoyed creating the presentation. The presentation was created in the Pecha Kucha format. This format resolves one of the big problem powerpoints have: too much text! Rather than trying to read the slides, and listen to the speaker, the slides are just there to further your point. Another important aspect of the Pecha Kucha format is that it is timed- each slide stays onthe screen for 20 seconds only- and there are only 20 slides. The entire presentation lasts only 6 min and 40 seconds. Now, before you start timing the slides below- google docs only offer a 15 second delay- so this presentation is really a lighning presentation!

Without Further ado:

No comments:

Post a Comment